Your tickets will be available for pick-up at the box office located at 51 Mercer Street.
· Please check with the box office for your theatre location (Mainstage, John Candy Box or Process Theatre)
· Seats are assigned by the Theatre Manager based on the best available upon arrival.
· Dinner and Theatre packages with Wayne Gretzky’s Restaurant receive reserved seating. Please call the box office at 416-343-0011 to book Dinner Packages. They cannot be purchased on-line.
· Please note that if you have ordered a dinner & show package you will need to visit the box office prior to your dinner reservation to pick up a proof of purchase voucher.
· Full food & beverage Menu available throughout all performances.
· Seating is at tables, cabaret-style, with 4, 5 or 6 chairs per table. Most patrons will share a table with other parties.
· The House Manager has the right to refuse entry to patrons displaying lewd or unruly behavior.
· Excessive talking, intoxication, or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated during performances.
· Please ensure all electorinics and cell phones are turned OFF during performances, as their frequencies interfere with the production, and as a courtesy to your fellow patrons.